Nexxus Humectress Moisturizing Conditioner:
This is my go-to deep conditioner. This was the conditioner that saved my hair from extreme dryness when so many others could not.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Bis(C13-15 Alkoxy) PG-Amodimethicone, Stearalkonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Isostearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, DMDM Hydantoin, Dimethiconol, C14-15 Alcohols, Limonene, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Propylene Glycol, Red 4 (CI 14700), Red 33 (CI 17200), Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Myristic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Honey Extract (Mel, Extrait de Miel), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Flour Lipids, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Ceramide 3, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Tocopheryl Acetate.
What stands out from the ingredients list?
- Hydrolyzed Keratin - This is a gentle protein that can be found in protein reconstructors and here it's adding strength to the hair.
- Coconut Oil - Moisturizes the scalp and prevents protein loss from the hair.
- Honey Extract - (1) smoothes the hair cuticle boosting the hair's shine and softness; (2) as a humectant it nourishes and moisturizes the hair.
- Avocado Oil - another humectant that nourishes and moisturizes the hair.
- Ceramide 3 - it reinforces the hair's natural lipid barrier, ensuring the retention of protein and moisture.
- Tocopheryl Acetate - It's vitamin E, which promotes blood circulation on the scalp and hair growth.
Labels: Product Reviews