Relaxer Update: June 2011

I ended my stretch at 16 weeks.  Here are the pictures of my relaxed hair today.  Even though I'm hiding my hair, I decided wear my hair out.  Here's a sneak peak.

  1. Based my scalp with Summit Sensitive Scalp
  2. Applied Affirm Fiberguard Sensitive Scalp Relaxer to my new growth, 
  3. Rinsed the relaxer, 
  4. Applied Redken Deep Fuel Rescue Force for 10 minutes, 
  5. Rinse, 
  6. Shampoo with Mizani Phormula 7 Neutralizing and Chelating Shampoo
  7. Shampoo with Elasta QP Stop Action
  8. Towel Dry,
  9. Deep condition with GVP Conditioning Balm for 30 minutes, 
  10. Rinse,
  11. Towel Dry, 
  12. Apply Fermodyl 619 extra strength
  13. Apply pea-sized amount of GVP Potion 9
  14. Heat Protectant Redken Heat Glide (one pump), 
  15. Blow Dry, 
  16. Heat Protectant Chi Silk Infusion (dime sized amount), 
  17. As I sectioned each portion for Flat Ironing I sprayed with Proclaim Spray-On Glosser
  18. Curled with Flat Iron.



My official reveal is coming on June 30th...

Labels: ,