Flat Ironed Hair

As the weather has gotten warmer, I've found myself flat ironing my hair more often than usual.  Since June, I've flat ironed my hair 3 times already (yikes).   With that I'm beginning to realize that I'm not very good at styling my hair.  I can typically get the front to look decent/good.  But the back of my head always looks a little style challenged, haha.

Anyway, here are the results from my most recent session with my flat iron:






What can I say, I'm a work in progress...


Steps:



Washed with VO5 clarifying Shampoo
Conditioned with GVP Conditioning Balm (3 minutes)
Leave-in: GVP The Conditioner
Air Dried overnight with 4 flexirods.
Added Chi Silk Infusion for heat protection
Lightly Blowdried (because my hair was still damp the next morning)
Flat Ironed and curled my hair with my GVP Flat Iron on 270 degree Fahrenheit.


Despite wanting to get better at this, I'll be packing away my flat iron and roller setting my hair for the rest of the summer.  Look out for my post on rollersetting. 

Labels: