Twist-Out

Those are perm rods on my ends
Every time I attempt a twist out, I start out with the best of intentions.  I'm going to take my time, do each twist carefully, make equal sized twists, etc.  However, when my arms start aching and my fingers start cramping my mind set quickly changes, I forget about my initial goals and it's like: hurry up and get this over with!  lol.  My flat twisting skills need work, but even with my shady twists I like the end results.


Check out my results:



Current Hair Stats: It's been 10 weeks since my last relaxer.  

How to: I twisted on damp hair.  I used Paul Mitchell The Conditioner(gvp) and Organic Root Stimulator Wrap Mousse as I detangled each section of hair and twisted it.  Went to bed.  In the morning I sprayed Sebastian Shaper Hair spray. Then I put Hollywood Beauty Caster Oil on my fingers as I carefully removed the twists.  

How Long: This can last 4 to 5 days, but I usually have to be creative and do an updo with it on the last couple of days. 

Labels: ,