I've gathered up some tips and tricks to maximize your hair's potential.
Want more shine, growth and volume?
- Foods high in Vitamin A and C (Green Vegetables like Kale, Swiss Chard, Spinach, Broccoli, and Asparagus) - They promote healthy scalp, which produces naturally shiny hair.
- Foods packed with Omega-3 fatty acids - Flaxseeds, Fish, Nuts, and Spinach - Diets lacking Omega-3 fatty acids result in dry dull hair.
- Cold Water Final Rinse - A shot of cold water closes the cuticles on your hair shaft. And closed cuticles will reflect the light better.
- Scalp Massages - Stimulating your scalp like this promotes blood circulation and hair growth.
- Essential Oils in Hot Oil Treatments - While you're messaging your scalp, why not multitask and do a hot oil treatment? It nourishes the scalp and promotes blood circulation.
- Biotin and B-Complex Supplements - These supplements are known to promote strong healthy hair.
- Less is More when it comes to Hair Products - Too much product weighs down your hair resulting in limp hair.
- Hide your Flat Iron, Curling Iron and Blow Dryer - Excessive heat weakens the hair shaft leading to breakage and split ends.
Labels: Healthy Hair