Beauty Buys.

My current mascara is starting to dry up and clump, which meant it was time to find something new.  I've been on what seems like a never-ending search for a drugstore dupe to my all time favorite mascara: DiorShow's Blackout.  I just got through with L'Oreal's Telescopic Mascara and while it's lengthening capabilities are comparable to Diorshow, it doesn't do any volumizing.  Earlier this week, I stopped by my local Ulta to pick up Loreal's Voluminous Mascara.  I've seen good reviews on it, so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.  Along with the mascara, I decided on a couple of other goodies that I'm already enjoying.


Additions to the Beauty Stash
(From Left to Right)
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick in "911D Spotlight Red"
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick in "910D Red Velvet"
Garnier Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream
NYX Lip Liner Pencil in "828 Ever"
EOS Lip Balm in "Summer Fruit"
NYX Matte Lipstick in "MLS12 Sierra"
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in "Carbon Black"

Labels: ,