I'm joining another challenge and I'm hoping I'll be as consistent and successful with this new challlenge as I have been with ECP's Rollersetting Challenge. The challenge starts tomorrow and if you're interested in joining I added the rules below.
- The challenge will be begin on May 1 and run until August 31.
- To compete for the challenge grand prize you must post (or submit by email) a picture of both your starting and ending weight with a date stamp. If you do not want your weight posted, that is a-okay by me! I just need to have something to prove your progress.
- You do not have to compete for the grand prize, you can join the challenge and participate in the monthly challenges and just be here for motivation and inspiration.
- Check in monthly on my official check-in posts.
- Sign up by leaving a comment on ECP's Blogpost and include some of your goals: hair and body!
- Protective style your hair at LEAST 50% of the time. This can be done any way you choose: 2 weeks out of the month, 3-4 days per week, every other day or a true hideaway style like wigs or braids...its all up to you! You don't have to submit a starting length photo but they are always great for personal progress! (see definition at bottom of the post if necessary)
- Exercise at LEAST 3 times per week.
- This challenge is not only for those who wish to lose weight, its for anyone who wants to get fit and tone up as well. So take your starting measurements, a starting photo something that helps you track your body transformation!
Labels: Fitness, Protective Styling