Top 10 Hair Products Under $10


This post rounds out the relaxed hair posts that I promised you guys for the month of December.  It's a little late, but I hope you don't mind.  It's my picks for the top ten hair products under $10 and many of the picks are geared specifically towards relaxed/texlaxed ladies.  Below you'll find a preview of the list, but watch the video to find out why I like each product.  I hope you enjoy!


My Top Ten Under $10
10. Hair Ties with No Metal Clasps or Seams - $3.00
9. Seamless Wide Tooth Comb - $1.00
8. African Royal Hot Six Oil - $4.50
7. Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer - $7.99
6. Magnetic Hair Rollers - $3.00 for a pack of 6 to 10 rollers (depending on the size you buy)
5. "Invisible" All-Purpose Clamps - $4.00 for 80.
4. Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Smooth ~n~ Hold Pudding - $4.00
3. Proclaim Spray On Glosser: Frizz Eliminator - $9.99
2. Summit Sensitive Scalp - $4.99
1. Goody Sponge Color/Relaxer Applicators - $3.99

What hair products would you include on your Top Ten Under $10 List?

Labels: ,