My First Wash Day Experience | Roller Set Results


This roller set came out so nicely, I had to share it with you guys.  I shampooed with Generic Value Products Tea Tree Shampoo.  I deep conditioned for 45 minutes with Nexxus Humectress and 2 tsps of castor oil.  After rinsing the deep conditioner, I applied Apogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer, Generic Value Products The Conditioner and Proclaim Foaming Wrap Lotion to my hair.  Next I roller set my hair using the popular mohawk method.  After sitting under the hooded dryer for about an hour, but I wasn't confident that my hair was dry but it was really late.  So, I took a chance and went to sleep with the rollers still in my hair.  I thought for sure that it was going to be the worst night's sleep ever, but it wasn't too bad.  I took my hair down in the morning and created a few pin curls just to gather the curls.  Once I finished getting ready, I released the pin curls and sprayed my ends with Sebastian Shaper Plus Holding Spray. I combed through the roots leaving the curls at the ends of my hair undisturbed. (See this video for a visual demonstration).




My hair was so soft and bouncy.  I loved the results. 

This is also my first wash day experience post. :) I hope I'm doing this right! 
The Wash Day Experience

Labels: ,