It's My Hair TAG!

I did the "It's My Hair" TAG for my YouTube channel.  There aren't many hair TAGs out there so when I found this one I decided to do it.  But by the time I got through with it, I realized the questions are pretty similar to the 21 Hair Questions TAG I did in 2011.  



Below are the questions from the "It's My Hair" TAG:
1. Why did you start your hair journey?
2. How long have you been on your hair journey?
3. Are you natural, relaxed or transitioning?
4. What is your length right now?
5. What is your goal length?
6. What is your hair texture?
7. Health or Length?
8. If you could only live with one hair product what would it be?
9. What's the worst product you've ever used?
10. What is your "go to" hair style?
11. Are you a product junkie?
12. How often do you trim your hair?
13. How often do you use heat?
14. Do you take hair supplements?
15. Favorite oil?
16. Who is your hair crush?
17. How long does it take you on a wash day?
18. Worst thing that has happened to your hair?
19. Do you dye your hair? If so, what color?
20. Who do you tag?

I invite any hair blogger or vloggers to do this TAG as well.  

Labels: ,