My Haul-erific Weekend | New Buys


I threw caution to the wind and went on the search for some new hair products to try out.  I really wanted to add some products that would work well/better for my air dried hair.  Sometimes immediately after and then sometimes a few days after my air dried hair feels rough and dry.  Since I plan on air drying with more consistency, I decided to try out some new hair products that would hopefully give me softer, smoother and more moisturized hair.  For more on what I got and why I got it read below.

Here's what I added to my stash:
Protein Conditioner 
Aphogee Keratin 2-minute reconstructor

Moisturizing Conditioners
Silk Elements Kera Minerals Smoothing Conditioner
Proclaim Argan Oil Intense Hydration Conditioner
Proclaim Argan Oil Intense Hydrating Masque

Moisturizing Leave-In Conditioners
Elasta QP Olive Oil and Mango Butter Leave-in Conditioner
Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in Conditioning Treatment

Styling Gel
Eco Styler Moroccan Argan Oil Gel


Have you tried any of these hair products? What were your thoughts on them?

Labels: ,