TAG: 7 Deadly Beauty Sins

I found this TAG a while ago and since it's raining here and our Satellite TV is out, I figured now is as good a time as any to do this TAG.


GREED

What is your most inexpensive beauty product? Wet N Wild lipsticks. They are $2 each and I can't think of anything else that's cheaper in my stash.
What is your most expensive? But my most expensive is Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Peel, which I still have by the way.  There's enough for maybe one more applications, but that's it.  


WRATH 

What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 
Drugstore mascara.  I love like that they do inevitably define, lengthen and volumize my lashes but I hate that they do not even compare to my beloved DiorShow Blackout mascara, ugh. 

What has been hardest to find? Affirm Fibergaurd Sensitive Scalp Relaxer.  The local beauty supply stores never carries that specific relaxer, so I always end up ordering online. Also, Vatika Oil -- it took me weeks of scouting local indian grocery stores before I found on that carries it.


GLUTTONY
What are your most delicious beauty products?
 Lush Bath Bombs.  They smell amazing and leave my skin feeling luxurious. 


SLOTH
What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?

 That's an easy one, my hooded dryer.  I'd rather be trapped in the house all day with rollers in my hair than sit under the hair dryer, lol. 


PRIDE 

What beauty product gives you more confidence?
 My concealer corrector combo for my under-eye circles. The only time I leave the house without applying it is on weekend for errand runs, but for work and play, I apply my corrector and concealer under my eyes.


LUST 

What beauty product do you wish you could keep in your regular beauty rotation?

 DiorShow Blackout.  At $27 a pop, I just have to find a drugstore replacement.


ENVY 
What item would you most like to receive as a gift? Fragrances.  I love them but I never buy them for myself.

Labels: ,